Tuesday, July 19, 2011

bedding and nightstand inspiration

My sister and i exchanged bedroom sets. I gave her my ultra modern ikea hopen bed with matching nightstands and dresser. I got her ikea noresund bed frame and I love it! I also received a set of louis dresser and nightstands. I'm so excited to redo everything except for the bed!
These items have helped me narrow down my bedroom style, french country mixed in with vintage industrial! When i saw this bedroom here I immediately fell in love. It has the right amount of  girliness, it's not over the top.

In order to recreate this look i found the following items:

Scallop Embroidery 300 Thread Count Cotton Percale Duvet Cover Set
Mink Faux Fur Throw

This is my inspiration, found here, for my nightstand redo coming up in the next couple of weeks.

2 comments:

  1. so so pretty! Looking forward to the pics, hon - x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait to finish, we'll see what you think! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...